In exactly two weeks I will be holding my sweet new baby boy in my arms. It’s so surreal to me. This pregnancy has absolutely flown by. I know everyone says that, but I really can’t even fathom it. I’m a big ball of emotions today: excited beyond belief for what’s to come, sad that soon I won’t remember exactly what it feels like to have a baby kick inside of me, and hopeful that the next chapter in this story will be beautiful.
He, he, he… I love my little photobomber!
Things to remember at 37 weeks…
- We’ve scheduled an induction for June 30th at 39 weeks. Leila won’t even have to share a birth month with this boy!
- We met with our pediatric urologist (who we love!) and she eased a lot of our worries about what’s to come with baby boy and his kidney/bladder issues. I’m too exhausted to go into the medical details, but we will have a long road ahead of us, taking it all one day at a time.
- I’ve gained 35 pounds so far.
- I have 6 more days of work left!!!
- Baby clothes are washed, diaper bag is packed, pack n’ play is set up in our room, blankies are folded.
- Baby boy is as active as ever, kicking around non-stop.
- I’ve plateaued in the weight gain/growth department. I feel like my belly is about the same size as it was a couple weeks ago and I’ve maybe gained 1 lb in the last few weeks.
- Looking forward to: two full days alone with Leila & Landon when Andy works this weekend (my last ones!) and then Leila’s 5th birthday party and strawberry picking the following weekend before baby arrives!
And as always, let’s finish this off with a flashback to my previous pregnancies…
Oye, these photos kill me. 🙂