I love the idea of New Year’s resolutions, but I don’t love how they fizzle out by February usually. Instead I think I just want to write down a little to do list for 2014 and some of my hopes for this year. Hey, the more you put something out there in the universe, the more likely it will actually happen, right?
- Make the ultimate decision on continuing to work or stay home with my three (!!!) kids
- Decide whether or not to pursue photography as more than just a hobby
- Get my friggin’ bedroom makeover done! Gah!
- To minivan or not to minivan? That is the question.
- Plan another epic family vacation. Hey, even if it isn’t for 2014, at least start saving and get something in the books for 2015.
- Get my butt back in workout mode! The 1st tri has really knocked me off my game.
- Lose all the baby weight and be in the best shape of my life by the end of the year.
- Don’t go crazy.
- Get out of debt.
- Painlessly send Leila off to kindergarten in the fall. (Wahhhhhh!!!)
- Potty train Lando.
- Savor each and every remaining moment of this, my last, pregnancy.
Of course, in addition to this list I would also like to drastically change my diet, but we all know that just ain’t gonna happen with this baby in my belly. Baby wants what baby wants and my self-control goes right out the window. Some day, some day…
In other news… I don’t want to jinx things but I’m pretty sure I’m over the nausea and sickness I’ve been dealing with for the past couple of months! Yahoo! Such a great gift moving in to a new year, actually feeling like myself again.
What about you? Are you the resolution type? Got any big plans and goals for the new year?